In the News
- “City Lights“ features Linnaea Tillett, The Architect’s Newspaper, April 10, 2013.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park wins a Urban Design Merit Award from the AIA, NY Chapter.
- Linnaea Tillett in “The Hot Seat” on Brownstoner.
- Interior Design magazine’s website features video interview: “Behind-the-Scenes with Linnaea Tillett.”
- Linnaea Tillett speaking April 5, University of Virginia School of Architecture.
- Linnaea Tillett contributing author to Metropolis, P.O.V. Blog.
- Syracuse Connective Corridor wins awards from Institute of Transportation Engineers and American Council of Engineering Companies of NY.
- We’re very pleased to be part of the selected team of Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates and Thomas Phifer & Partners for the Waller Creek design competition in Austin, TX.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park opened Oct. 24, 2012. Articles from The New York Times, Architectural Record and The Architect’s Newspaper.
- Tillett project in “Brooklyn Navy Yard Center,” Architect, Sept. 2012
- Linnaea Tillett keynote, Canadian Centre for Architecture, 2nd International Congress on Ambiances
- Thunder Bay Gathering Circle wins 2012 Ontario Association of Architects award
- Syracuse Connective Corridor in New Geographies, 3: Urbanisms of Color from Harvard University Graduate School of Design Publications
On the Boards
- St. Patrick’s Island, Calgary, Canada
- Belleclaire Hotel, New York, NY
- FDR Four Freedoms Park, New York, NY
- The High Line Park Facility, New York, NY
- Shantou University, Shantou, China