On the Boards
- Waller Creek, Austin, TX
- Princeton University Arts & Transit, Princeton, NJ
- The Menil Collection Campus, Houston, TX
- Urban Street and Underpass Project, CT
- St. Patrick’s Island, Calgary, Canada
- The High Line Park Facility, New York, NY
In the News
- Linnaea Tillett to speak at the Newel Galleries on Feb. 26. on Candles and Liquid Light
- Linnaea Tillett interview in Architect’s Newspaper, Feb. 5. 2014.
- “Any-Angled Light” featured in CODAmagazine‘s Light As Art Issue.
- The Menil Collection’s new gateway design with Michael Van Valkenburgh, The Architect’s Newspaper, Jan. 13, 2014.
- University of Pennsylvania’s Shoemaker Green in Landscape Architecture, Jan. 2014. “Running in Place”
- Tillett on short-listed team with Wodiczko + Bonder for the National Holocaust Monument in Ottawa, Canada.
- Grace Church, Brooklyn featured in the New York Times, Dec. 25, 2013.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park wins a Urban Design Merit Award from the AIA, NY Chapter.
- “Any-Angled Light,” Bear Canyon Bicycle/Pedestrian Bridge wins a Citation Award from the AIA, Albuquerque Chapter.
Shantou University Ceremonial Bell Tower, Shantou, China. Project with Maya Lin.